This simple, yet effective mod will allow you to boost the power output of your vehicles engine, without sacrificing reliability or comfort. It consists of a small electronic chip that will give up to 25 BHP when connected to your vehicles inlet air temperature sensor. This is also known as a 'piggy back' device as it is external to the main processing unit (the ECU). You will feel the gain instantly, no expensive tuning necessary.
- Works on all electronic fuel injected petrol, diesel, lpg, turbocharged and supercharged vehicles.
- Very tough and robust device that will last for years.
- Comes with detailed fitting instructions with photos that apply to every vehicle make and model.
- Very discreet mod, easily hidden.
- This device connects to the IAT (inlet air temp) sensor using simple easy to use connectors, the IAT sensor is normally built into the MAF sensor near the air filter on cars made after 2000, before 2000 it is usually on a seperate 2 wire plug, make sure you can locate this before buying.
Frequently Asked Questions :
Q. What is an ECU ?
A. An ECU is a computer that manages your vehicles engine and keeps it running. It received data from the different sensors on the engine and reacts consequently, adjusting the level of fuel injected in the engine as well as the timing advance.
Q. What is a 'piggy back' device ?
A. A piggy back device is a device meant to externally alter one or more signals sent to the vehicles ECU. This is a very common thing to do but also very expensive. Most piggy back devices cost a few hundred pounds.
Q. Will this fit on my particular cars model ?
A. If your car is equipped with electronic fuel injection, it will. 99% of cars manufactured after in or after 1988 are equipped with a fuel injection.
Q. Will my vehicle accelerate faster with this electronic device?
A. Yes ! This is the whole point ! It has been dyno proven on various Rolling Roads across the country that this device will add up to 25 BHP to your car !
Q. Will this device damage my vehicle ?
A. Absolutely not. Since the altered signal will always stay within cars specifications, there is no way for your engine to get damaged in any way.
Q. How hard is it to install this device to my vehicle ?
A. Installation on all car models is a very simple task that can usually be completed within 5 minutes. Full universal / generic instructions are included.
Q. Do I need any special skills or tools ?
A. In most cases no special skills or tools are required.
Q. Will my fuel consumption be affected ?
A. Tests have proven that fuel consumption has actually been reduced in most cases - More power & more MPG !
Q. My cars model is turbocharged, will it work ?
A. Yes, this mod works on all electronic fuel injected petrol, diesel, lpg, turbocharged and supercharged vehicles.